Comment on page
Login flow with QR code (Inji)
- Residents should have Inji app installed on the mobile device.
1. Resident launches the relying party's portal and clicks on
Sign In with e-Signet.
The login screen appears and the resident is displayed with the options they can choose for login.
2. There are 2 options for login displayed. Resident can select
LOG IN WITH INJI.
- 3.Now, the resident can scan the QR code displayed on the portal using Inji (on their mobile device).
- 4.On Inji, the resident can see the VC that is activated for online login. Select the VC and click on
- 5.After clicking on
Verify, the resident is asked to perform face authentication. On successful authentication, the
Consentscreen is displayed.
- 6.Here, the residents can provide their consent and click on
Allow. A successful message is displayed on Inji.
- 7.The resident is able to login into the relying party portal and view their details on the user profile page.
Last modified 1mo ago